OSHA Forklift Certification Training PPT - Truck-Mounted Forklift
Thorough and OSHA Compliant Forklift Certification Training PPT
This training presentation was built specifically for those who need to train many forklift operators at one time and get them certified and OSHA compliant. We understand that your time is valuable. We have build this training to thoroughly instruct lift operators on every safety standard that OSHA has that applies to Truck-Mounted forklift operators. This kit contains all the necessary training materials to confidently and thoroughly instruct operators on forklift safety. After using this training kit you can rest assured that you are meeting every one of OSHA's forklift certification requirements for current forklift safety training standards with your forklift training program.
What Comes With the Training PPT?
- The stand up forklift training PPT presentation. Use it to train and certify as many employees as you need to keeping in mind that recertification is required for all forklift operators at a minimum of every three years.
- Written Exam and Answer Key
- Practical Exam Checklist
- Wallet card template for the trainer to print and distribute wallet cards to trainees who complete the training and pass the included exams.
- Training certificate template for the trainer to print and distribute to trainees who complete the training and pass the included exams.
- Safety Posters
- Safety Videos
Remember, OSHA is extremely strict on forklift training and certification. Forklifts are one of the most common used machines in the workplace, and sadly, they are one of the most common machines involved in workplace accidents. This training PPT presentation and the other training materials will give you peace of mind; you will rest easy at night knowing that your operators will receive thorough safety training and will be able to go about their forklift operations in the safest way possible.
Q: Is The Forklift Certification Test Included? A: Yes, both the written and practical are included.
- The written forklift certification test is included inside the training kit to be printed out, distributed, collected and graded by the trainer.
- The practical checklist is also included inside the training kit to be printed out and used as a hands on test for the operator to show thorough understanding of the course material.
Q: Do we offer a forklift test study guide? A: Yes, but not for independent study.
- All of our courses include quiz questions throughout to help prepare the trainee for the final exam. These act as a built in forklift test study guide.
- However, we do not offer an independent study guide outside of our course materials.
Q: What do I need to know about a forklift license or (wallet card)? A: It is required by OSHA for all forklift operators.
- Safety training and certification is required for any employee operating a forklift by OSHA. A current and valid license usually referred to as a wallet card must be held by each employee operating a forklift at all times.
- If there is an accident, OSHA will ask for proof that each operator was trained thoroughly according to their standards before operating the machine and if they were retrained and certified every three years.
- As OSHA requires forklift training we only offer training courses that comply with OSHA regulations and are accepted by them.
- Train and certify your crew of forklift operators in 120 minutes (approximately).
Q: Which U.S. Forklift Certification Requirements and Standards by OSHA does this course cover? A: Here's the List.
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178 – Powered Industrial Trucks
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178 APP A
Q: How Do I Conduct Forklift Training With This Training PPT? A: It's Easy.
The included training kit contains all the necessary training materials you will need during this training such as the training presentation (PPT), videos, safety posters, the written exam and answer key as well as the templates for the certificates and wallet cards to fill out, print, and distribute to trainees.
Q: How Long Does Forklift Certification Last? A: 3 Years.
Forklift certification is required every three years by OSHA. However, keep in mind that this is the absolute longest amount of time any operator is allowed to go before getting retrained and recertified. However, the same does not apply for the forklift train the trainer certification expiration. The forklift trainer certification does not expire.