OSHA Train the Trainer Online Course - Telehandler Lift
Learn to Conduct Thorough and OSHA Compliant Forklift Certification Classes
This course was built specifically for those who need to train a trainer to conduct forklift certification classes. Keep in mind, we also offer a telehandler lift training kit meant to train telehandler lift operators according to OSHA's regulations. This course has been designed as a precursor to using the training kit for anyone who is not 100% comfortable with conducting the training. This online course will teach you everything you need to know in order to conduct a telehandler lift safety training class or session confidently and thoroughly knowing that you are meeting every one of OSHA's forklift certification requirements for current forklift safety training standards.
What Comes With the Train the Trainer Course?
- The online train the trainer course (you will have immediate access).
- The telehandler lift training kit. Use it to train and certify as many employees as you need to keeping in mind that recertification is required for all forklift operators at a minimum of every three years.
- Written Exam and Answer Key
- Practical Exam Checklist
- Wallet card template for the trainer to print and distribute wallet cards to trainees who complete the training and pass the included exams.
- Training certificate template for the trainer to print and distribute to trainees who complete the training and pass the included exams.
Remember, this course will ensure that whomever is conducting you company's forklift safety training is themselves trained on forklift safety and additionally on how to conduct thorough forklift training that meets OSHA's current standards for safety certification. In addition, you will know that your operators will receive thorough safety training and will be able to go about their forklift operations in the safest way possible.
Q: Is The Forklift Certification Test Included? A: Yes, both the written and practical are included.
- The written forklift certification test is included with this course inside the training kit to be printed out, distributed, collected and graded by the trainer.
- The practical checklist is also included with this course inside the training kit to be printed out and used as a hands on test for the operator to show thorough understanding of the course material.
Q: Do we offer a forklift test study guide? A: Yes, but not for independent study.
- All of our courses include quiz questions throughout to help prepare the trainee for the final exam. These act as a built in forklift test study guide.
- However, we do not offer an independent study guide outside of our course materials.
Q: What do I need to know about a forklift license or (wallet card)? A: It is required by OSHA for all forklift operators.
- Safety training and certification is required for any employee operating a forklift by OSHA. A current and valid license usually referred to as a wallet card must be held by each employee operating a forklift at all times.
- If there is an accident, OSHA will ask for proof that each operator was trained thoroughly according to their standards before operating the machine and if they were retrained and certified every three years.
- As OSHA requires forklift training we only offer training courses that comply with OSHA regulations and are accepted by them.
- Get trained and certified as a trainer in 120 minutes (approximately).
Q: Which U.S. Forklift Certification Requirements and Standards by OSHA does this course cover? A: Here's the List.
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178 – Powered Industrial Trucks
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178 APP A
OSHA 29 CFR 1926.451, 452, 454 – Applicable Scaffolding Standard
OSHA 29 CFR 1926.602(c)(2)(v) – Scaffold Platforms
Q: How Do I Teach A Forklift Operator Certification Class? A: The Forklift Train the Trainer Kit.
Once the train the trainer online course has been completed and the exams passed the trainer is then ready and able to conduct any forklift operator certification class whenever necessary. The included training kit contains all the necessary training materials you will need during this training such as the training presentation (PPT), videos, safety posters, the written exam and answer key as well as the templates for the certificates and wallet cards to fill out, print, and distribute to trainees.
Q: How Long Does Forklift Certification Last? A: 3 Years.
Forklift certification is required every three years by OSHA. However, keep in mind that this is the absolute longest amount of time any operator is allowed to go before getting retrained and recertified. However, the same does not apply for the forklift train the trainer certification expiration. The forklift trainer certification does not expire.